Like many volunteer youth sports organizations, Tahoma Bears Junior Football and Cheer offers many ways for you, the parent, to take part in your child's youth football or cheer experience. As a Board, we strongly encourage active participation from all of our parents, as it truly does make each and every child's experience just that much better.
Here's just a few ways you can get involved:
- Become a Board Member - We are always looking for dedicated individuals who have a passion for serving youth. The Junior Bears is a not for profit organization run 100% by volunteers. If you would like more information on becoming a board member please email President@TBJFC.org.
- Join the Coaching Ranks - Each and every team needs a number of coaches to ensure their success.
- Team Manager - What can we say, everyone knows the importance of the "Team Mom" or "Team Dad". With the complexity of football and the size of the rosters, this is a key role for our teams.
- Chain Gang at Games - Not only a great way to support the team, but probably the best seat in the house.
- Team Videographer and/or Photographer - A great way to help sustain the season's memories for the kids.
- Concessions at Practice and Home Games - A great way to help.
And many more...
If you are interested in finding out more about the volunteer opportunities, please contact your team's Head Coach or Team Manager for team opportunities or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire for opportunities.